read

DECEMBER HAUL

09:56e


At the beginning of the month I told myself, "Emilija, it's time for a book buying ban. You need to save money and get presents for your loved ones. CONTAIN YOURSELF, IT'S ONLY FOR A MONTH. YOU CAN DO IT!"

...

I failed. 

Somehow, I acquired 26 books in December. Some were bargains from Amazon. 2 of these were books I chose as xmas presents, some were boxing day sales bargains, others... were simply a catastrophe for my purse. Anyway, when you're done being dramatic, Emilija, get on with the list of books you got. 

  • I got the Harry Potter boxed set by J.K. Rowling. 
  • I also got the 4 original adult editions of HP because they're stunning
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was also a must, I mean, come on?!
  • Grave Matters and Mind Games by Jana Oliver (part of the Demon Trapper's Daughter series) 
  • True Fire by Gary Meehan 
  • Unrest by Michelle Harrison 
  • Vivian versus the Apocalypse by Katie Coyle 
  • The Gathering Dark by Christine Johnson 
  • Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson 
  • Arclight by Josin L. McQuein 
  • Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey 
  • The Greatest Cases of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle 
  • The Sculptor by Scott McCloud 
  • I also got another 3 books of which you cannot see the spines as they are for a giveaway that I will do on my instagram later on. 
Thanks for reading, hope you've enjoyed this! 

Much love,

Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TWITTER FEED

Contact Form