read

OCTOBER BOOK HAUL

06:48e


I somehow managed to haul 18 books this month, even more than I did in September. 9 of these books were bought at a car boot sale and I paid like £7 for all of them so it's not as bad is it may look! One of these books I got from a subscription box, and one book not featured in the picture is It by Stephen King and it's an audiobook because I have an Audible subscription. It's almost 45 hours long, holy shit! I'm planning on listening to it when I finish The Name of the Wind. I have like 11 hours left and I am absolutely loving it. 

So the books I hauled are: 

- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown 
- The Sea Wolf by Jack London 
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens 
- Myths and Legends of Ancient Egypt by Joyce A. Tyldesley 
- The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel (book 1 in the Earth's Children series) 
- The Valley of Horses by Jean M. Auel (book 2 in the Earth's Children series) 
- Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
- Pinkles Pelenei by Piege Pour Cendrillon) 
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck (my third edition) 
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner (I have 2 different editions of this) 
The Thornthwaite Inheritance by Gareth P. Jones 
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven 
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger 
- Dracula by Bram Stoker 
- You by Zoran Drvenkar 
- Purpuriniai Veneros Labirintai by Gabija Kriste (this is a Lithuanian book by a Lithuanian author, I believe this book isn't translated to other languages) 
- It by Stephen King (audiobook) 

Have you read any of these? Are they on your TBR? Let me know! 

Much Love. 

Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TWITTER FEED

Contact Form